“…Every Wounded Lion Seeks An Alibi And or Scapegoat To Blame For Its Wounded Predicament”.
The Nigeria’s 2023 General elections ushered in perfectly the lamentations that followed after the destruction of Israel, therein the expression of David’s lamentation over Saul and Jonathan: “The beauty of Israel is slain upon thy high places: how the mighty heroes have fallen! Stripped of their weapons, they lie dead”.
The least every wounded political lion that has fallen in the recently concluded General elections is expected to do, is to nurse his or her wounds, have self reflection and ponder on where the rains started beating him or her.
Unfortunately, this episode of defeat in gigantic proportion in Plateau State is glorified with blame games from the fallen heroes and they have resorted to using volatile invisible groups in the name of APC Concerned Group in Shendam to smear and taint the unmatchable popularity and acceptance of Hon. Komsol Alphonsus Longgap Alias The Political TEKNI-KAL amongst the locals, who delivered both his Polling Unit and Ward to Nigeria’s President Elect, His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
We therefore put the records thus:
- Hon. Komsol Alphonsus Longgap Alias The Political TEKNI-KAL has been a believer and Footsoldier of Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Presidential Movement since inception and had course to work tirelessly in consonance with other believers of Tinubu’s project in the State, to deliver Plateau delegates to the now President Elect, His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu; unlike some afternoon preys and glory takers who never believed in the Tinubu project and worked assiduously for its defeat during the primaries.
- As a consistent faithful of the Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Presidential Bit, Hon. Komsol Alphonsus Longgap further demonstrated his commitment by making sure Tinubu pulled a total of 140 votes beating his close competitor in the unit the Candidate of Labour Party Peter Obi who scored 65 votes.
- While Hon. Komsol Alphonsus Longgap delivered his Polling Unit and Ward to His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu, some arrow heads of the campaign and their lieutenants not only failed to deliver His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu in their various Polling Units and Wards, but also failed woefully to secure victory for themselves because they have lost touch with the people at the grassroot. As a result of their defeat and rejection by their own people, they have resorted to blaming Komsol for their defeats, instead of healing from their wounds and going back to the people to seek for forgiveness, for the forthcoming Governorship and Houses of Assembly elections.
- It is indeed clear, that these agents sponsoring faceless groups to drag Komsol to the mud, do not have retentive memory to remember that each time they try to bring Komsol down, they end up setting the masses up against them because Hon. Komsol Alphonsus Longgap is grassroot-ted to say the least.
- We advise these agents to take their frustrations to the people and leave Komsol out of it, because if they could not secure for themselves victories in the recently conducted elections due to their poor human relations and management, poor performance and service lack of quality service delivery, they should not expect Hon. Komsol to have performed some magical voodoo to deliver them.
- We challenge the sponsors of the faceless group to show us the results of their Polling Units and Wards, for the world to know if they delivered APC candidates in their Polling Units, Wards and Local Governments. We only wonder what their contributions are to the Party APC in the State and Southern Plateau, since they could not secure victory for themselves and His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu in their various Polling Units, Wards and Local Governments. Hon. Komsol is not the cause of anyone’s defeat at polls, fallen heroes should have self reflection and stop leaving in self denial. Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the daughters of the Philistines rejoice, lest the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph. Signed
Komsol Media And Publicity Team
count | 244