iHUB Digital Solutions has Launched a skill acquisition training institute, first of its kind in Jos.
“JOS ENTREPRENEURSHIP INSTITUTE ZAWAN (JEI)”
The Institute is founded and owned by a young Jos based entrepreneur, Kim Musa Ndoh, the CEO of iHUB DIGITAL SOLUTIONS.
JEI is currently offering 2022 admission. Requirement for trainees include:
- Two (2) minimum credit in WAEC/NECO (O’level Result)
The courses offered vary from computer skills, vocational training and human capital development courses, which include:
Computer programming, Cosmetology, Shoe production, Digital marketing, Fashion design, Duvet & bed sheet, Software development, Catering, Computer networking, Music production, AI and robotics, Baking, Tiling, Coding, Bids/Mug production, Painting, Website design/development, Perfumery, Bag production, Computer applications, Fishery, Jewelry production, Video editing, Makeup/Hairstyling, Graphics design, Application development, Intellectual capacity development, tie and dye, entrepreneurship and Business management.
Admission forms are available at the Institute which is located at the MDG’s Building Anguldi Vom Road Adjacent SOS Children Village, Kwata Zawan.
The Institute structure is governed by the following:
- Prof. Vincent Halidu – Professor of Entrepreneurship as the Dean of study.
- Cyril OZ Ogboli – Board Chairman, Chartered Institute of Human Capital Development of Nigeria as member board council
- Baba Batur – Member Planning Committee Karl Kum University as member board council
- Chris Bature – CEO, Travel Marx Hub Nigeria as member board council
- Amb. Cletus Akhimien – CEO, COA Media Group as member board council
For admission forms and inquiries call: 07060818141, 0903 352 8914
count | 20