DANIEL, NANbol Listick is the Honourable Member Representing Langtang North Central Constituency (INEC – documented name), Plateau State House of Assembly. The constituency is made up of three Districts with nine Federal Wards and is semi urban in terms of physical development. Most of the constituents are committed agrarian and determined commercial traders. NANbol demonstrated excellent skills in application of 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria as altered, parliamentary protocol, standing orders and relevant laws to carry out second session legislative business. Find below power point outline of performance:
1. DANIEL moved numerous purpose driven motions and sponsored 5 private Member Bills to address the yearnings of Plateau citizens (Details in second session publication).
2. NANbol participated and contributed meaningfully in National Legislative Health Agenda for Universal Health Coverage (LNU) and National Assembly Public Hearings most especially Health Bills geared towards quality health services.
3. Listick vigorously led Plateau State Legislative Agenda in the fight against COVID-19.
4. DANIEL, NANbol held series of meetings with critical stakeholders comprising Former Honourable Members, Former Councillors Forum, Religious Leaders, Traditional Leaders, Community Development Association Leaders, Women Groups, Youth Groups, etc that guided quality representation.
5. NANbol Listick conducted series of oversights in State Ministry of Health, Departments and Agencies under Committee purview to ensure implementation of appropriation notes that will provide quality services to citizens.
6. DANIEL promoted Science and Technology education by supporting two hundred and twenty-four secondary school science students with financial assistance. International sponsorship of three under graduate students was sustained.
7. Listick lobbied and secured employment for constituents.
8. DANIEL constructed two classroom blocks at Local Education Authority Primary School Pagwam – Kwanpe Ward, constructed standard clinic at Primary HealthCare Clinic Reak and renovated Primary HealthCare Clinic Shilur – Zamadede in Pishe -Yahi Ward. Five hand pump boreholes were drilled across the constituency. There are ongoing constructions in other wards.
9. NANbol celebrated different events with constituents and Institutions/Organizations within constituency to promote peace and unity.
10. NANbol expressed the views of constituents and citizens through electronic and print media to demonstrate quality representation.
11. Listick provided cash and kind support as youth empowerment to selected constituents. Many youths were sponsored to acquire skills through Industrial Training Fund programmes in order to enable them establish their own businesses.
12. DANIEL, NANbol Listick is working with Hon. Pirfa Jingfa Tyem (Member Representing Langtang North North – INEC documented name) to conclude change of constituency name according to geographical location.
_NOTE: Details of second session Legislative Business are available in second session publication._
Legislative Impact Team
count | 83