Lion of Judah Cooperative Society Ltd, is a Financial Cooperative established in 2017, in line with Cooperative act of Nigeria, 2004. Our overarching goal is to engender prosperity amongst our members who are economically excluded and financially underserved.
… Inclusive Prosperity through Financial Inclusion.
Provide Innovative Financial services and income to our members and shareholders respectively, using appropriate technologies, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our Values at LOJ Coop are:
Self-Help, Self-Responsibility, Democracy,
Equality, Equity, and Solidarity.
This is in line with the seven universal Cooperative principles of International Cooperative Alliance and Cooperative Federation of Nigeria. The Principles are:
- Open and Voluntary Membership. …
- Democratic Member Control. …
- Members’ Economic Participation. …
- Autonomy and Independence. …
- Education, Training, and Information. …
- Cooperation Among Cooperatives. …
- Concern for Community.
BENEFITS OF LOJ COOPERATIVE TO SHAREHOLDERS AND MEMBERS.
- Access to Business loans with zero interest or low interest rates.
- Linkage to Business leadership and Entrepreneurship training with Development Partners.
- Participation in Agribusiness Cluster Enterprises.
- Socio- Political Support for members/shareholder with external political aspirations.
- Voting rights during Cooperative Elections.
- Dividends and Profit sharing by Shareholders.
- Access to LOJ Cooperative, Credit Guarantee Scheme for members and Shareholders.
- Provision of Financial Support to members and Shareholders in times of need.
- Free bank Account, with USSD and SMS alert Services.
- Access to LOJ Cooperative Loan ATM card.
count | 27