The embattled speaker of the Plateau state House of assembly, Rt. Hon . Ayuba Abok and 11 other members this morning occupy the house of assembly hallowed chambers .
while members are meeting inside, the gate out side witnessed a carnival of protest and counter protest as protesters loyal to Rt. Hon. Abok and others loyal to Government clashed.
As of the time of reporting, the Speaker and 11 members in a short video released and available to VPN, the chairman House Committee on information and deputy majority leader Hon. Philip Dasun says the house is united in majority and they are thankful to all who stood out to defend the cause of legislative autonomy.
The speaker Rt. Hon Abok explain that they will be in the house until Plateau elders intervene. The speaker is seen seating on the speaker siting with the mess in house.
time shall reveal details on the resettlement with the Hon. Sanda led faction
Below is the list of those sitting
- Rt Hon Abok Nuhu Ayuba – Jos East
- Hon Philip Dasun – Pankshin North
- Hon Henry Longs – Pankshin South
- Hon Peter Gyendeng – Barkin Ladi
5 Hon Timothy Dantong – Riyom
- Hon Bala Fwangje – Mangu South
- Hon Nanbol Listick – Langtang North Central
- Hon Pirfa Tyem – Langtang North North
- Hon Sohchang Zingtim – Langtang South
- Hon Dalyop Fom – Jos South
- Hon Musa Agah – Rukuba/Irigwe
count | 232